Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thank you first responder

True to my earlier blog that I would like to know the feeling when a first responder comes along, I can honestly say: it is heartwarming and unxpected- for the responder turned out to be my youngest child. To you my son, thanks a lo t. But of course it's because of my daughter that my blog is now more presentable and directed me where to read the comment. To you, my good girl, thanks for the opportunity to enter an entirely new realm of sharing my thoughts and meet fifty plus old- guys and gals- who are bloggers like me.

2 comments:

governor nathan said...

Hello! Great blog site! hehehe. :D

Unknown said...

Uy am I a good girl? Sometimes lang, I think! Although on second thought, I think I may look tough but I'm awfully mushy inside!

Post a Comment