Saturday, September 26, 2009

This feeling of inadequacy . . .help!

I have just entered the world of blogging. I have yet to experience how I will feel if I read a comment or so from my fellow bloggers! Is anyone out there? Perhaps, I haven't touched a "chord" or my blog is alien to you. At least, I am feeling inadequate. Are you going to be my first cyber friend- blog ger?

How did you manage this feeling when you were a beginner? Who were your first responders? I await and do I "tremble as I eagerly wait". . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey welcome to the world of blogging! don't worry, comments will come. you have a great blog so far so just keep it up. write from the heart. enjoyyyy ('-')

David Chin said...

Just write anything you wish to share. There ain't no rules for blogs.

Post a Comment